Last call for bookings

Northern jock

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Spoke to Iain today at the campsite and he has a couple of rooms left in the hostel. They are being reserved for us but he wants to release them in a day or two for general bookings if nobody wants them so, if you are considering coming and want to stay there, give him a call and note it on the attendance thread.

Same goes for camping, he's going to start taking other bookings so let me know of any late additions.

Booked Thursday, Fri, Sat nights at Station Hotel months ago on booking .com as a fall back if I can't get into France.
Now looks likely my Euro tour is on so will be canceling booking soon, not clear how to transfer booking if anyone wants it or just cancel and a room should pop up as available? (3 nights £224)

I thought Spud had me down as a +1 but I'm not on the list, can you put me down for camping if there is room. Ta Andy

For the camping -
Do I need to also book with the site or is that taken care of as I am the camping attendees list already

many thanks

For the camping -
Do I need to also book with the site or is that taken care of as I am the camping attendees list already

many thanks

No need to book with the site for camping if you're on the list

Just received an email from the campsite i'm using on the way up

Due to local electrical works we will be without power from approx 9am until 5pm

if this affects your booking in any way please get in touch ...

hmm tent, fuel stove , food, kindle

i think i may just be able to survive ;)

Due to work commitments, myself plus one will no longer be staying overnight in a B&B.
We will still be there for the Saturday ride out and BBQ, but will head home that evening as it's only 40 minutes for us.

Back
Top Bottom