A bit of housekeeping

Jockser

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
So on Friday we’ll all be rocking up in Leenane :bounce1

Please have a read of the hotel’s Covid notes below so you know what to expect once you get there

Please book your Saturday morning breakfast when you check in Friday. Your Sunday morning breakfast can be booked at the same time or anytime on Saturday

Anyone not staying in the hotel but wishing to join us for meals will need their Covid certificate. And we’ll all need masks for moving around the hotel

Dinner on Friday for residents will be the set menu. Non-residents can decide whether to have the set menu or something A la Carte. You can even dine in the bar if you so wish. Saturday night we’ll all have the set menu in the restaurant @ 20.00. The set menu is €28 for non-residents

The Saturday ride-out will leave at 10.00 to allow for a slightly protracted breakfast service.
A briefing will be held outside the front door @ 09.45, if you wish to participate in the run please be there in time
**For those doing the Photo rallies there is the possibility of picking up IBA 04 & 09 as well as Irish Photo 20.Mayo but can you let me know sometime on Friday evening if you want to get those please so I can make ‘arrangements’

As you’ll have seen in a post in the main thread there’s no longer petrol in Leenane. If you’re coming in from the Galway side I’d suggest Peacocks, Maam Cross or Keane's in Maam itself. If you’re coming in from the Cong side either Top Oil as you leave Cong or Maam. And if you’re coming from Clifden then either CircleK or Sweeney Oil in Clifden itself or CircleK in Kylemore (but that’s only up to 18.00 Friday & from 10.00 on Saturday). There will be a fuel stop during the day for those with small tanks but it would be less stressful if you arrived at the start with a full tank

Leenane was looking well on Friday...

Safe travels everyone & see youse all on Friday. Fingers crossed this weather hangs on a bit longer :beerjug:

Back
Top Bottom