IPad 1ST GENERATION. ANY GOOD FOR ANYTHING APART FROM DUSTBIN

Big-G

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
As said, old stuff off to council recycling and wondered if the 1st gen Ipad is good for anything. Software about 5.4 and that's as far as it will update.

I just found these in the study! (Sorry, appreciate that’s not helpful)

IMG_2225.jpg
IMG_2224.jpg

if either are going begging, I have a mate with a very severely disabled son and he uses Ipads for simple colour and shape matching games, but the lad is hard on them, they are always on the look out for extras and old ones work fine.

https://www.thelittleweeman.org

I’ve got a couple that I came across clearing out my dads house. Looks like a good cause, dm me an address and I’ll send them down if you like

Does he want mine as well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Add another ...

... to that list, if there's a need ?

by all means, I have known Jim and Deb for over 30 years, they are doing their best but get little help. As a group a club I am a member of support them as a charity and buy the things that are expensive and wear out. Buggies for large children are eye watering expensive, we helped with a sensory room. Every little bit I/we can do just makes their life a bit easier.
Jax has no comprehension and poor motor skills so often breaks things unaware that he has done so or that he could, I was with them last weekend and he is for the most part a happy chap, he sees and hears poorly but makes out shapes and colours, and sounds if they are clear, so the sensory stuff is what is good for him.

I am happy to receive things and then forward them on

and thanks for taking the time to have a look

Back
Top Bottom