Fat Arse, short legs

g00ner

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
No.1 Son looking for bike kit. He’s into his weight training so ‘sturdily built’ below the waist.
He can just get into my 54 Enduroguard Jacket (56 would be better) but the trousers don’t make it over his thighs / arse.
Has anyone similarly built found a brand / make that caters for such a shape. It looks like he’d need a 58/60 in trousers at least.
He’s buying second hand hence the question. Visiting a store just to get sizes seems like taking the piss tbh.

No.1 Son looking for bike kit. He’s into his weight training so ‘sturdily built’ below the waist.
He can just get into my 54 Enduroguard Jacket (56 would be better) but the trousers don’t make it over his thighs / arse.
Has anyone similarly built found a brand / make that caters for such a shape. It looks like he’d need a 58/60 in trousers at least.
He’s buying second hand hence the question. Visiting a store just to get sizes seems like taking the piss tbh.

JTS :thumb2

https://www.jtsbikerclothing.com/

You gotta hope your son doesn't see this description of his finely honed physique, you may just discover yourself doing an impersonation of a Barbell in the clean and jerk, :weights

Cheers gents, I’ll take a look.

You gotta hope your son doesn't see this description of his finely honed physique, you may just discover yourself doing an impersonation of a Barbell in the clean and jerk, :weights

You’re not wrong, he could fold me into an interesting shape :D

Back
Top Bottom