Men...are you troubled by a droning exhaust?

If you suffer from a droning problem whilst riding, try turning the intercom off.

What in the name of fuck is that thing! I've never noticed a hum/droning (aside from my own voice)

If you suffer from a droning problem whilst riding, try turning the intercom off.

:okay :D

Sometimes the Germans have a tendency to make improvements no-one needs or have ever asked for.

This product must be close to top of the list :aidan

Ye Gods that's a pug ugly piece of pressed tin. Is it stamped "Heath Robinson" anywhere? They actually charge for that?

A solution (alleged) to a non existent problem. I've lost count of the miles travelled with full panniers and if it drones at one speed I either speed up or slow down until it goes, simples. That or wear ear plugs (£1.99 from Boots).

As for reducing heat....cobblers. It may do until it gets hot itself and then it'll be no different to the exhaust itself. Any heat reduction would at a guess be minimal without insulation. They should have called it the "Gullable" drone remover!

:
Sometimes the Germans have a tendency to make improvements no-one needs or have ever asked for.
And many people ( including many of my f(r)iends have a habit of turning their bikes from beautiful quiet machines into noisy abortions. There is no accounting for taste.

Back
Top Bottom