A Harley again…

Malcvtr

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
I sold my 2015 Street Glide Special back in 2019. Bought an RT. Sold the RT, bought an R (1250). My wife hasn’t even sat on that one, but she loved the Harley.

Heart valve replacement this year, plus repair to my aorta, plus pacemaker made us both feel (obviously we always knew) that this isn’t forever. So, fuck it, a new (secondhand) Harley has been purchased - softail Street Bob 107 (with Sundowner seat fitted by previous owner). Being delivered from Newmarket tomorrow. Obviously, it’s going to be pissing down…

So, hello again.

0124dd598afb3ea101194d10432f496c.jpg

Great stuff and enjoy.
I hope the sun is shining for you.

I sold my 2015 Street Glide Special back in 2019. Bought an RT. Sold the RT, bought an R (1250). My wife hasn’t even sat on that one, but she loved the Harley.

Heart valve replacement this year, plus repair to my aorta, plus pacemaker made us both feel (obviously we always knew) that this isn’t forever. So, fuck it, a new (secondhand) Harley has been purchased - softail Street Bob 107 (with Sundowner seat fitted by previous owner). Being delivered from Newmarket tomorrow. Obviously, it’s going to be pissing down…

So, hello again.

0124dd598afb3ea101194d10432f496c.jpg

Nice....:okay

But warmer...

Very nice - enjoy !

Heart valve replacement this year, plus repair to my aorta, plus pacemaker made us both feel (obviously we always knew) that this isn’t forever. So, fuck it, a new (secondhand) Harley has been purchased - softail Street Bob 107 (with Sundowner seat fitted by previous owner). Being delivered from Newmarket tomorrow.

Yeah, too right - 'Fuck it' indeed - :thumb2

Cracking bike....:)

Until you see them broadside on, when someone is seated on the bike…..they look “droopy”….. the best word I could come up with…

I can see how that will happen.

Perhaps a slight upswept would have been better so they look horizontal when the rider is on.

They still look a lot better then the new sportster where you can't see the engine for the pipes!

Thanks guys. Vance and Hines 3” slash cut mufflers are waiting here to go straight on. I don’t like the standard ones for either look or sound.

Spot on with the weather forecast,it's been lashing down here in Cambridge all morning.

Hope you enjoy the bike and that you stay healthy enough to put many miles on it

Kimbo

The rain stopped! Went for a bimble.
Loved it.
Stonking motor.
Got to strengthen my clutch hand after years of hydraulic clutches
569e6f026735c5fb129cd25f0d7d3e4c.jpg
465721305ec4ab0a78f9d9146540f179.jpg

Like the colour scheme.

Back
Top Bottom