R1100GS Injectors

punisher84

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Hi guys

I've got a failed injector on my 2000 1150gs but I have the old injectors off my 1100gs after upgrading them to the Tills 1200 ones. Will the 1100 injectors work in my 1150gs?

Hi Steptoe

I was wandering if you may have some advise my 1150GS has a surging issue at steady revs and seems to be using fuel at a ridiculous rate. full tank of Ultimate BP down to the light in approx 100miles.

Any Guidance will be greatly appreciated.

Hi Steptoe

I was wandering if you may have some advise my 1150GS has a surging issue at steady revs and seems to be using fuel at a ridiculous rate. full tank of Ultimate BP down to the light in approx 100miles.

Any Guidance will be greatly appreciated.

If a TPS has problems a couple of the symptoms are increased fuel consumption and uneven/flat running.

I have a pair of matched injectors from my 2002 (manufactured date, registered 2003) single spark. :marc

I have a pair of matched injectors from my 2002 (manufactured date, registered 2003) single spark. :marc

Thanks Alan, i may need them. My old mans hopefully coming this weekend to fit a new slave cylinder so he will run some proper tests.

Back
Top Bottom