GSX-S1000T

Already covered in the other thread , and you’ve called it a T instead of GT which may cause confusion.
Looks nice though .

I’ve ‘registered an interest’ so I can have a test ride as soon as they hit the dealers 😀

Already covered in the other thread , and you’ve called it a T instead of GT which may cause confusion.
Looks nice though .

Oh yeah, I missed out a “G” and couldn’t edit the title. Did you mean the other thread that doesn’t have a “G” or a “T”? I guess that must cause some confusion too ;)

Suzuki must be desperate, my local dealer just phoned to ask if I want to book my test ride and if I’d be looking to trade something in.

You do have to wonder what took them so long. The Kawasaki ZX1000 sports tourer has been selling very nicely and Suzuki have has the basics for this bike for a few years. As for being desperate, yes, I can see that looking at their range of bikes- mostly a bit long in the tooth and short on variety.

Suzuki have had nothing in their range that even remotely interested me so when whispers started about a sports tourer with the K5 engine I thought I’d keep an eye on things.

It’s about time one of the Japanese manufacturers put out a bike with a strong engine and decent specifications at a sensible price and I can cope without electronic suspension because road suspension is easy enough to set up and if it needs a new shock and fork internals it’s still not going to be stupidly expensive.

I’ll have a test ride and if I like it I’ll probably sell my H2 to fund it then start planning to rip up the rule book for a return to high speed touring :beerjug:

Back
Top Bottom