Portsoy weekend 26 to 29 August 2022

I saw that the harbour has taken an absolute pasting last night. I hope everything is OK.

One may be able to attend some portion of this event. I have friends who have recently moved home from Shetland to Portsoy. I could perhaps cadge a bed for a couple of nights so that I don't have to lodge with the hoi polloi. :proff

One may be able to attend some portion of this event. I have friends who have recently moved home from Shetland to Portsoy. I could perhaps cadge a bed for a couple of nights so that I don't have to lodge with the hoi polloi. :proff

Best way to do it. Then nip down, assess the masses and visit as appropriate :thumb2

Best way to do it. Then nip down, assess the masses and visit as appropriate :thumb2

Maybe from the road behind the camp site, looking down on it, a good pair of binoculars should reveal all :D

:beerjug:

If the Manx goes ahead this year, I'll have to drop out. I've just started filling in the year organiser and there's a clash. Oh well...

If the Manx goes ahead this year, I'll have to drop out. I've just started filling in the year organiser and there's a clash. Oh well...

So I won't have to buy you a bier at the Austrian MotoGP!

So I won't have to buy you a bier at the Austrian MotoGP!

The Euro trip in July is in doubt also. Old pal cancelled so am mulling over staying here or possibly back to plan A - Norway. Decisions, decisions!

The sail inn looks good but the thought of being in a room with tosser full of beer and farts is not the most restful.

Anyone potentially interested in sharing an air B and B with me? Half the cost of the hotel but much less than half the farts in the hostel?!

I can’t promise not to fart but at least I’d be in my own bed room!

Thinking I could make it in a day from Dublin if I kept my head down and hit the motorways.

Northern Jock, would it be okay to come up for the Saturday and stay for a bit of bbq (if there is one)?
I'm just over an hour away and will have to be back for work on the Sabbath!:augie:chuck

Northern Jock, would it be okay to come up for the Saturday and stay for a bit of bbq (if there is one)?
I'm just over an hour away and will have to be back for work on the Sabbath!:augie:chuck

Hope so Rev, it will be good to see you again :thumb

:beerjug:

Sorry for the delay, I'm travelling just now. And that's all grand, come and go as it suits

The sail inn looks good but the thought of being in a room with tosser full of beer and farts is not the most restful.

Anyone potentially interested in sharing an air B and B with me? Half the cost of the hotel but much less than half the farts in the hostel?!

I can’t promise not to fart but at least I’d be in my own bed room!

Thinking I could make it in a day from Dublin if I kept my head down and hit the motorways.

If you book early you might get a room to yourself in the sail loft, worth asking and it's a cracking place.

Back
Top Bottom