Multi V4 Pikes peak

I am , and love the bike but the thought of a better choice of rubber makes it an easy task . Pushing hard makes little issues magnified, even with the CTA 3 . With sport rubber I can push harder which the bike wants , plus the loss of the Enduro bit makes it a great package . Mines arriving 24th Dec but won’t see it till around 19th Jan . To add this bike for me ticks all boxes .

So assuming you lose a couple of grand , it’s going to cost you about £7k for stickier rubber ? :)

So assuming you lose a couple of grand , it’s going to cost you about £7k for stickier rubber ? :)

Not a worry for me , It’s my hobby riding bikes not a form of A to B . Ride / thrash / wash .. repeat .
Like I have said many times , could be dead tomorrow…and to add it looks great 👍

Not a worry for me , It’s my hobby riding bikes not a form of A to B . Ride / thrash / wash .. repeat .
Like I have said many times , could be dead tomorrow…and to add it looks great

It looks ok .
I don’t like the number 1 and the seat looks too sculpted out . Better than a fucking GS though !!
But I can’t justify best part of £30k on such a bike

It looks ok .
I don’t like the number 1 and the seat looks too sculpted out . Better than a fucking GS though !!
But I can’t justify best part of £30k on such a bike

Beauty is in the eye , the Gs is still a great bike tho .
I can get used to the No:1 mind . The seat is very comfortable on the V4s so imagine it will be the same . Justifying is easy , I want one , and will have one …. 👍🍺 the bits I have in the current fits the new as well so win win

Stick is always the quickest…,

I read it here…

Average speed 117 in Spain. I read it here too ..... :D

Been out coaching all day today in pouring rain. One guy on a v4 multi. Nice bike. His was one that had the recall for valves before he’d even picked it up. A new engine later and very nicely compensated by both Ducati and the dealership. (To the tune of about £3.5k’s worth of vouchers!). Full Akra system, mapped etc etc.

Been out coaching all day today in pouring rain. One guy on a v4 multi. Nice bike. His was one that had the recall for valves before he’d even picked it up. A new engine later and very nicely compensated by both Ducati and the dealership. (To the tune of about £3.5k’s worth of vouchers!). Full Akra system, mapped etc etc.

The full system is a nice addition , best upgrade I did .

Should be a fun day

dde5f7488a08eefb899404f92e2ba5ff.jpg

Dealer opens on the 11th , hope to have a confirmed date for my bike that should have arrived on the 24 Dec . Well excited 😊

44Teeth have the gen

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/vgqID7qRsZo" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Thanks for the link. Best review I’ve seen so far. Last estimate for delivery was March this year. Let’s hope I can feel a radical difference between a V4S and a PP, am preparing a speech for my leader already, along the lines of “much sharper, and therefore safer” etc.

Thanks for the link. Best review I’ve seen so far. Last estimate for delivery was March this year. Let’s hope I can feel a radical difference between a V4S and a PP, am preparing a speech for my leader already, along the lines of “much sharper, and therefore safer” etc.

I think with the difference of wheels and chassis it will be a lot sharper , the original is sharp as well but if you wish for more it will be better. Tyres , bigger ( safer ....) handlebars shorter .. less chance of hurting your elbows , number to remind you of safety first as you are No; 1 after all ... higher pegs to help you knees and more ground clearance to save on the cost of new boots. What more could the lady want ...... oh it come with the same 4 yr warrantee to make it possible for you spoilt her more .....win win...:beerjug::beerjug: Comes with storage for evening wear as well

https://configurator.ducati.com/bik...a-v4-pikes-peak/14152333/?cid=J32JW6SCD6ALGDM

Back
Top Bottom