R1150 Issues

Harrison225

Reaction score
So, I’ve owned my 01 r1150 gs for around 2 months, when I bought it, it was pretty rough looking, but good service history and a bike I’ve always wanted. So over the space of the last two months I’ve been cleaning the bike up, this weekend I tackled the handlebars, they were fairly shoddy looking and I wanted to take them off to tart them up with some satin black paint I had lying round. Anyway, all went well until I put everything back on, I painted the bars and tarted up some of the degraded heat shrink on switch gear looms and the instrument cluster loom with some self amalgamating tape. My luck is that I turned the ignition on after getting everything back together and now have no neutral light, all other lights working, indicators high beam (ABS disconnected) the tail light and break lights also are not working, tried fuses and swapping them round, still no joy 🤷🏻*♂️ I’m lost! Fuel, oil temp and gear indicator are working…I wonder if any of you guys could point me in the next direction? I am a newbie so go easy!

Back
Top Bottom