Hello All

Shidosan

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Hi All,

Been riding since I was 16 and now 66..... Had allsorts of bikes but currently retain a Triumph Tiger 800 Gen3 (2017) and a BMW 1200GSA Triple Black (2017)
I am from East Lancashire.... Accrington Area. Would like to join ride outs from localish people.
Traveled around the continent but my favorite place is the Highlands of Scotland. Been known to nip to Thurso for a curry, 900 mile round trip !!!
Cheers All
Shido

Hey up Shido and welcome to ukGSer :)

Just on our way back from the Highlands (in a car this time), truly a beautiful part of the world!

Andres

Welcome! I'm also (just) in Lancashire, right on the Cumbria border. Welcome to the mad house

Hi and welcome to the club.

Love touring Scotland too...

Oh and 67 !

Hi All,

Been riding since I was 16 and now 66..... Had allsorts of bikes but currently retain a Triumph Tiger 800 Gen3 (2017) and a BMW 1200GSA Triple Black (2017)
I am from East Lancashire.... Accrington Area. Would like to join ride outs from localish people.
Traveled around the continent but my favorite place is the Highlands of Scotland. Been known to nip to Thurso for a curry, 900 mile round trip !!!
Cheers All
Shido

Welcome!

Been riding since I was 16 and now 66 - me too!

Don't listen to Outtomunch as he's just emptied the Applecross shop of all their Tofu - they were so glad he visited as nobody else wanted it.

Welcome

I don't find many folk on this forum that are local to me, so, nice to have you along. I'm just down the road a tad in Rossendale and if I do get a free weekend, The Highlands are my go to place.

Back
Top Bottom