Well haven’t been around for a while but time you all met Dorothy

Roadrash Rider

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
So bought the lovely 1260 multi back in 2019, loved the engine something very different, however it was still a tall adventure bike, bright red and a Ducati no real problems with it except battery but that was due to the fecking tracker constantly draining it. My knees are progressively getting worse and climbing aboard these rocket ships was really starting to make me think about giving it all up. Then I met Dorothy

ff6e959acd1d19fc4c4b5d54b2bed7d8.jpg

Meet Dorothy the Diavel 1260s
We are still getting to know each other but she so easy to mount and a very wicked lady to boot, happy lad so far, and here she is the Devil and her delinquent daughter on one of our resent little bimbles out.

bf0c7b33f90482b2d8f788d3bacc5fe4.jpg

Did I mention she has a big ass!

3d3d6fe5b83fc089554f91b1d09a5bb0.jpg

Why do people feel the need to name their bikes and cars. Nice bike though

That beast will certainly take you out of Kansas faster than your average tornado! Have fun. :thumb2

didnt think id like this! need a few more photos of it but looks great so far.

Barry

i do like the yellow bits (didnt think i would).

re bike naming my mates call my Paul Smart the 'small part' as they think its a jab at me!

Barry

Happy new bike.
See your chicken strips are smaller then Ricks ;)

Ffs you know he’s going to see this thread and bash on about correct static sag, suspension this and fat arse this big weight that and if suspension was set up right you would have less lean angle than that?

Maybe?

Ffs you know he’s going to see this thread and bash on about correct static sag, suspension this and fat arse this big weight that and if suspension was set up right you would have less lean angle than that?

Maybe?

Just tell him he needs to focus on getting a black side stand! ;)

Maybe?

Well ........

Different tyres and geometry etc etc .......

Just for the record I think that the Diavel is a fab looking bike and goes way better than you could expect a cruiser type thing to go

Just tell him he needs to focus on getting a black side stand! ;)

But but but mine is a lovely bit of billet Ali and a work of art ......

<iframe width="857" height="482" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/YNSLj8twCFA" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Back
Top Bottom