Zumo 660 Upgrade

Udders

A Needy Twat
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Seeing as my trusty old 660 is no longer supported by Garmin and the fact I can’t get the whole of Europe on it anymore I’m looking to upgrade it to the latest / best model.
But which one is it? :nenau
I’ve not looked at any models yet so can someone please point me in the right direction? :bow
I definitely want a Garmin though. :thumb2

Ta.

The XT seems very popular.

The BMW Nav V and / or VI, if you want to integrate with the whirly wheel thing. These come up pretty regularly, second hand.

Ok ta. I don’t have a whirly wheel on my 1150! :thumb2

Having read through some of the other threads in this section ( which I hadn’t noticed before :blast ) the XT does seem the one to get.
Ta :thumb2

interested for same reason, do you need to change the factory fitted mount to suit the xt ?

Ok ta. I don’t have a whirly wheel on my 1150! :thumb2

Having read through some of the other threads in this section ( which I hadn’t noticed before :blast ) the XT does seem the one to get.
Ta :thumb2

Very apt thread as my trusty old 660 has just died.

The XT seems the way forward.

Seeing as my trusty old 660 is no longer supported by Garmin and the fact I can’t get the whole of Europe on it anymore I’m looking to upgrade it to the latest / best model.
But which one is it? :nenau
I’ve not looked at any models yet so can someone please point me in the right direction? :bow
I definitely want a Garmin though. :thumb2

Ta.

There is another thread on here - somewhere , explaining how you can still get full European mapping on to a 660.

interested for same reason, do you need to change the factory fitted mount to suit the xt ?
I went from a 660 to an XT on my Super Ten, you do have to change the mount, the difference in the 2 units is huge.

Sent from my ELE-L29 using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom