Talk of a full touring version.

Thoughts?

:nenau

TD

Attachments

• ym2110-034-honda-nt1100-imagecg-768x630.jpg
    ym2110-034-honda-nt1100-imagecg-768x630.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 1,299
If that's the finished product......I'd be happy to chop in me Crosstourer against one (in about 18 months)

S20 5G sent this......

Looks good, wants a flatter pillion seat if it’s going to be a tourer

OK I’ll say it, shame it’s not a shaftie
Shaft drive would be great........haven't had chaindrive in almost 8 years.

S20 5G sent this......

For anyone inclined to buy an adventure bike then fit road rubber, Honda have saved you the trouble.

I like it.

That’s just a computer mock up of what it might look like & looks like the back end / rear sub frame of an Africa Twin with a full fairing chucked on it that’s a bit like an S1000Xr I imagine it will look a lot less sporty and angular in real life. The exhaust look flatter and lower Can’t see much of it in the video but it looks more like a much more modern interpretation of an ST1100 perhaps. Hondas answer to an F900GT / Tracer 9 GT?

It may look a bit more like this :nenau

https://www.ukgser.com/forums/showt...-coming-soon?p=5895908&viewfull=1#post5895908

Launch this Thursday 21st apparently :nenau

Talk of a full touring version.

Thoughts?

:nenau

TD

Looks department is good.

The pillion seat it to steep for touring comfort. I know it as test rode ATAS a few days ago and it was a similar situation, wife was (I quote) "in agony". Her words, not mine.

it is near identical to the CRF1100 from the back of the front wheel. speaking of wheels, looking to be a 17" jobbie.

Why do designers, design something that looks like it’s going to transform into some kind of robot.
Here’s a Honda 31 year’s old and to me it still looks better than some of the new stuff.

Attachments

• F2B8ED10-FF85-4586-9BD5-914AD84A9CAB.jpg
    F2B8ED10-FF85-4586-9BD5-914AD84A9CAB.jpg
    251.6 KB · Views: 1,083
it is near identical to the CRF1100 from the back of the front wheel. speaking of wheels, looking to be a 17" jobbie.

Yep, that’s because someone’s done a computer photoshop hatchet job on an Africa twin and added the 17” wheels that we know it’ll have. ;)

Looks great to me, should be sublime with the DCT but you would ask why you would choose this over an Africa Twin. With shaft drive it would be a no brainer for many folk.

Too big, too heavy, too expensive! I can get big and heavy for £3500 in an FJ or Diversion 900 or something along similar lines.....:D

Looks great to me, should be sublime with the DCT but you would ask why you would choose this over an Africa Twin. With shaft drive it would be a no brainer for many folk.

Standard complaint of many is that the AT is far too tall for a lot of riders, Honda talked of an AT with 19/17 rims so the NT opens up the platform to a much larger market place

If it looks anything like the pic, it’ll be good. As for shaft drive…not a concern. My AT has over 24.5k on the original chain and sprockets and look like they’ll be good for another 5k or so.

Back
Top Bottom