Honda's new touring era (NT 1100)

New colours for 2024

96a8e34bacff9e275ee0dfb0e575f094.jpg

d8fe16d42576bb1905dd6c13054dd5d4.jpg

Blue is same as my Wing.

If that red one had proper paint on it…..shiny, it would be nice. Don’t get the matte paint thing.

If that red one had proper paint on it…..shiny, it would be nice. Don’t get the matte paint thing.

Why ?
I had matte paint on my RKS and now my Wing and both look great.
Just need to use a shampoo such as Autoglym Pure so they won’t lose the matte finish.

Why ?
I had matte paint on my RKS and now my Wing and both look great.
Just need to use a shampoo such as Autoglym Pure so they won’t lose the matte finish.
It’s just me. I like shiny paint.

It’s just me. I like shiny paint.
I had a Matt blue like denim nearly GSA. One of the nice things I remember about the bike. Why did I sell it ? I don’t know. It’s a few years ago now. Had 88000 on it km. it would have 200000 by now if I had kept it. JJH

Matte paint get a big thumbs up from me too.
Look good and easy to care for. I don’t even use polish, just make sure all water is wiped off so as not dry on the paint.
Baked on insect bodies wash off.

There’s a launch at 1600 today that might interest you.
Don’t forget to wear the blinkers for full enjoyment
That's fairly fuckin random Mr Arse....

Where do I start lookin'.......YouTube?

Give me a manufacturer hint??

Sent by an Android

I was in a honda dealer last week and they said hardly any has bought the NT1100

Pretty colours! Need to have a go on one of these. Mate has an Africa Twin DCT and loves it, my little legs don't reach the ground so AT not an option for me.

Not convinced about the DCT, but everyone seems to say that until they've tried it.

Back
Top Bottom