Northern Ireland Postal Address

Would you believe.......I was reading this very thread when your quote beeped in.

I'm having to really restrain myself from running my mouth after reading the shite that he is spouting.

He'd probably sneak down....in darkness.....covered in camo stick.....to sort me out. (just like the old days)

S20 5G sent this......

You’re the ones looking at a smuggling facility

You’re the ones looking at a smuggling facility
I've no interest in "smuggling" or the original content of this thread..........I just get drawn to them by your constant quips.

S20 5G sent this......

I've no interest in "smuggling" or the original content of this thread..........I just get drawn to them by your constant quips.

S20 5G sent this......

I am glad we talk

I get a warm fuzzy feeling when I interact with you

(could be rage induced high blood pressure )

S20 5G sent this......

Life’s too short to rage, let’s just have a cuddle

Love it guys. I came here tonight expecting it to spiral downwards.

You two may be spiralling inwards….lol

Barry

This thread perfectly explains why I no longer subscribe. The site is a really cool place polluted by a few grade A wankers. It seems to attract the oddballs who thrive on conflict and antagonizing others.

This thread perfectly explains why I no longer subscribe. The site is a really cool place polluted by a few grade A wankers. It seems to attract the oddballs who thrive on conflict and antagonizing others.

Unfortunately correct

Spot on.

Unfortunately correct

....and a spot on from me. Same reason I stopped subscribing.

And me as well.

Mores the pity , you let someone else dictate what you do and dont subscribe to.
Im Not entirely sure , who the poorer reflection is on.

Back
Top Bottom