Dent Event ... 20th - 22nd May 2022

What's happening to the men of UKGSer.. no one has posted the traditional "i would".

I offered to go up to her house for a tipple of the Queens favourite drink.
Turned me down.:duno

Luckily;)

I offered to go up to her house for a tipple of the Queens favourite drink.
Turned me down.:duno

Luckily;)

You did and she was momentarily speechless before, unfortunately, saying she was busy. Another time.

For some weird unfathomable reason when I first saw the picture I thought Crimewatch :D

I don't think it matters how people travel to the event. Some of the rallies I go to have long standing attendees who can no longer ride a bike or a sidecar but you couldn't begrudge them attending. All that matters is the right attitude, a pleasant disposition and the ability to consume alcohol and talk shite about bikes and tyres and oil etc into the early hours!

Reckon Margaret was a looker in her day.

'cos Micky probably has......

:D

I don't think it matters how people travel to the event. Some of the rallies I go to have long standing attendees who can no longer ride a bike or a sidecar but you couldn't begrudge them attending. All that matters is the right attitude, a pleasant disposition and the ability to consume alcohol and talk shite about bikes and tyres and oil etc into the early hours!

Reckon Margaret was a looker in her day.

In one John :thumb

:beerjug:

Doesn't look like The Great North Air Ambulance are issuing certificates, but here's a copy of letter received from them, for your information.

Nice one ladies and gentlemen, thank you :thumby:

i-mpMBkNv-L.jpg

Well done Mick....a great weekend and a good cause supported....you'll go straight to heaven.

Mind you, I expect you'll only twine on about angels parking in the wrong place or some such trivia....

Well done Mick....a great weekend and a good cause supported....you'll go straight to heaven.

Mind you, I expect you'll only twine on about angels parking in the wrong place or some such trivia....

Ha ha :D

Your choice of raffle prize will be delivered next month ... the engine has been officially re-named :D

i-xjXNd4b-L.jpg

i-2cXxn2Z-L.jpg

Back
Top Bottom