New Bike - Triple Black

scorpio

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
New bike, swapped over all my old parts apart from the indicator protectors that do not fit.

Attachments

• D481A5BB-A5B4-45D6-9274-4B2C382F9A6B.jpg
    D481A5BB-A5B4-45D6-9274-4B2C382F9A6B.jpg
    265.1 KB · Views: 683
  • 4F2AF6EA-8A25-4D72-9039-90E49D5BB322.jpg
    4F2AF6EA-8A25-4D72-9039-90E49D5BB322.jpg
    256.6 KB · Views: 696
Agreed looks great and I pick mine up Monday....there's going to be a few TB's around now :)

Dealer reckons it is currently the best selling version....... grey is barely selling and a lot of people are not liking the Rallye version due to the excess of white , I know I preferred the older hp scheme with the blue tank cover

I liked the Rallye with the blue tank too, and may have gone that way if still available but very happy with my Triple Black GS

Welcome to the club matey :)

Regarding the colour scheme, you have chosen..........wisely :thumb

I’m a fan of the triple black too.

I had ordered the standard colour scheme but decided to bite the bullet and pay the extra.

I think I’d have regretted it if I hadn’t.

Rallye paint scheme looks great once you have a couple of good quality decals on the sides of the tank.

Not keen on that particular Akcro exhaust BUT on your TB it makes everything look stunning. You must be well pleased. Love it. :thumb2

Erm... Which is the new one? i cant tell?

Very confusing as neither bike looks ‘triple black ‘.
The top bike looks dark green and the lower bike grey and silver apart from a few black panels .

The bland standard colour is a cunning plot by BMW to make everyone pay the extra to upgrade ;)

No, seriously tho’ even putting a GS decal either side the tank and a couple of 1250 decals on the beak as in the triple black would have made it look so much better for pennies.

If I’d kept my order for that colour instead of changing it to triple black that’s the first thing I would have done.

Attachments

• F7133C6C-9A4C-4346-91C7-0130F9E0C66C.jpeg
    F7133C6C-9A4C-4346-91C7-0130F9E0C66C.jpeg
    47.7 KB · Views: 463
The bland standard colour is a cunning plot by BMW to make everyone pay the extra to upgrade ;)

No, seriously tho’ even putting a GS decal either side the tank and a couple of 1250 decals on the beak as in the triple black would have made it look so much better for pennies.

If I’d kept my order for that colour instead of changing it to triple black that’s the first thing I would have done.

I was going to buy the grey one and have it painted with red panels (same as my old 1200gsa )and get the tank painted satin black, however, from the quotes I got it worked out £150 cheaper to pay for the triple black option

Have you ordered a GS or Adventure?
I didn`t know the `standard` GS colour was different to the GSA but having looked on the configurator it does look a bit anaemic and sparse in grey.
If you`ve ordered a GS then you`ve probably done the right thing in changing!

The GSA does have `1250` on`t beak and the tank is more grey/silver than white and has `GS` embossed into it to break it up a bit.
I`m very happy with the Ice grey, no regrets at all.
The TB are very popular.
Gold wheels? No.

IMG-1515.jpg

Back
Top Bottom