Looking for a Guzzi project?

The Other PaulG

Still searching
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
A chap used to whiz around Bracknell on a T3 with a chair. I saw him often, up until maybe 3 years ago...in fact more. He walked pretty badly, I think that's why he had the sidecar.

Anyway, I have not seen him on the road since and I wonder whether his health is the reason.

However, I have cycled past his house and outside under tarps is the outfit, plus another similar vintage Guzzi in poor nick. One has leading link front suspension - I know this will sound wrong but I think it's the one without the chair. It has been a while since I last rode past.

The tarps make it hard to see what's actually there.

They have not moved for a very long time. So if someone here genuinely wants a project, we may also be helping him by releasing some cash from these decaying bikes.

If you are GENUINELY interested I am happy to go and drop a note through his door.

But if you are just curious (as I in fact am!) I would rather not bother him for no reason.

If I had the time, space and more significantly the talent required, I'd have made contact ages ago because I'd love a restored T3!

Great post Paul.
:okay

T3 restorations are probably one of the most straightforward you can get.
All the parts are available, and many are interchangeable from other models of the era.

Switches can be the most problematic as they were fragile from the off.

Back
Top Bottom