ALPS July 2022 from Newcastle

47steve

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
We have a couple of places up for grabs if anyone wants to join us touring next year. I thought I would offer them here incase anyone is interested in a European tour. The group size would be know more than eight. All digs and ferries have been booked. All you would need to do is turn up and ride.

17/07/2022-30/07/2022

The outline of it is leaving Newcastle (ferry) to the Netherlands.
First night in Germany travelling down into Austria then Italy for a few days around Lake Como then through Switzerland back into Germany making our way back for the ferry from the Netherlands back to Newcastle. We anticipate covering some of the more known passes along the way.

We will be staying in accommodation (B&B) so no camping gear to lug around.
Cost wise is around £900/£950 subject to the strength of the £. This covers the ferry (bike and rider return) and accommodation.

Anyone interested send me a PM and I will get back to you.

TA Steve:beerjug:

Sounds like a great trip, pretty much the exact route I take when I go. Journey through Germany is always a ballache, last time I went we did approx 440 miles off the same ferry, wouldn't do that again.

Sounds like a great trip, pretty much the exact route I take when I go. Journey through Germany is always a ballache, last time I went we did approx 440 miles off the same ferry, wouldn't do that again.

It can be doing that sort of miles n one day. That's why we manage the mileage to make it more comfortable and put overnight stops into the journey to reduce the miles travelled per day.:beerjug:

All places now filled.

If anyone is still interested in this trip I can add you to a reserve list on a first come basis if anyone has to drop out.

Thanks to all that has shown interest.

All places now filled.

If anyone is still interested in this trip I can add you to a reserve list on a first come basis if anyone has to drop out.

Thanks to all that has shown interest.

Hi Steve can you stick me down on the reserve list if not too full already.

Thanks
John

Back
Top Bottom