Wondering whether to sell my RKS

Take the issue to Social Media, it seems to be the only way to get some feckers attention these days :rob

Make up a sign/sandwich board, nothing rude just factual and go stand outside in the street at one of there dealers...ya never know

That’s what I am doing, Bike show will be interesting this year that’s for sure :D

HDUK say it’s down to the dealers discretion they have no influence, dealer says it’s down to HDUK and they won’t entertain it.

HDUK can FCUK OFF as can Robbinghood HD. A bigger shower of shitheads are hard to find in shithead cities annual shithead convention.

This bike will be up for sale as soon as it’s repaired!

That’s what I am doing, Bike show will be interesting this year that’s for sure :D

HDUK say it’s down to the dealers discretion they have no influence, dealer says it’s down to HDUK and they won’t entertain it.

HDUK can FCUK OFF as can Robbinghood HD. A bigger shower of shitheads are hard to find in shithead cities annual shithead convention.

This bike will be up for sale as soon as it’s repaired!

Sorry to hear you are selling it...:(

Sorry to hear you are selling it...:(

A lesson learned Si, I love the bike, but I will never lo9k at it the same way, it needs to go.

I’m losing money, but I’m done. Someone will get a great deal, I’ll be free from HD and the world can keep turning, I’ll sleep better and the new owner will sort it and love it forever more.

It is what it is I guess. I’ve laid down some fantastic fun miles, did the road trip to Spain that I always envisaged with my brother, whilst the sun was shining and the bike was without problem……we’ll, life was pretty feckin awesome.

So pound for pound, I’ve had my money’s worth out of it and have many fond memories.

I’ll always have this pic of my brother to remind me of my short, but pleasurable stint of HD ownership (it was a couple of hundred miles past this that the world went from great to absolute dog shit, but I don’t have any later pictures than this one, so this is where the memories stop) :D

Attachments

• 755AABD8-563F-40AA-89F0-4DF1AB0B4DDC.jpg
    755AABD8-563F-40AA-89F0-4DF1AB0B4DDC.jpg
    238.9 KB · Views: 182
Once you lose faith in something, let it go and move on.
It's the only way.
Unless its has sentimental value of course !

Chesney.

Once you lose faith in something, let it go and move on.
It's the only way.
Unless its has sentimental value of course !

Chesney.

Yep.. was like that wi the evo last yr ..liked its easy to work on n carb etc..but then I was replacing this n that on a basically new but old 1500 mile bike every other week..so got rid of it ..

Like all things, once you have had enough…. Move it on.

If you're mechanically minded I'd pop off the gearbox cover n have a look ..are Harley gearboxes cassette type ? if so I'd imagine it would be easy to remove/replace it unlike other gearboxes..may find it's just a worn dog or a bent selector which could be straightened if not too bad ..dunno ?? 🤔

What day are you going to NEC?
I'm going on final Sunday.
I'll sit on Harley CVO and tell them I would have bought one if only they would provide better after care. :)

What day are you going to NEC?
I'm going on final Sunday.
I'll sit on Harley CVO and tell them I would have bought one if only they would provide better after care. :)

:D:D:D

Not sure yet Sid, was going to go the first Saturday, but still undecided.

Are you stopping over?

I am now HD free, she’s gone to a good home and will be breathed on heavily. I look forward to seeing her in 250bhp turbo form with a 32” front wheel and 28” apes :D

I’ve never felt so emotionless when seeing her packed on the trailer. We have had some fantastic times, but HD have totally ruined my love for the bike.

Onwards and upwards, a brand new 1250 GSA awaits and all the ensuing grief that their shonky product brings with it, at least my BMW dealer loves me and I have an extendable 3 year warranty.

Back
Top Bottom