Must have accessory

I’ve had a dark blue Husqvarna vacuum type bottle that’s very efficient at keeping things hot or cold for close to 2 years now.

I’m obviously ahead of the game on this one 👍

I’ve had a dark blue Husqvarna vacuum type bottle that’s very efficient at keeping things hot or cold for close to 2 years now.

I’m obviously ahead of the game on this one ��

Wow - That's a pretty efficient thermos.....ones I have usually only keep stuff hot for a couple of hours!! :yelrotflm
Sorry I'll get my coat now

Normally only pop into this section to dream about owning one of those 701's that have been modded to turn them into proper go anywhere bikes, I was sorely tempted to buy the one that Corkyballs had up for sale about a month ago but sad to say the head triumphed over the heart:blast

I looked at the post after sending it and thought it would have been better if it read

I’ve had the blue vacuum type bottle for about 2 years and it's very efficient etc but I like to give early gifts when we’re in the run up to Xmas :D

Anyway, you should be dreaming about owning a 501 that’s been modified because at the moment you’re dreaming of a 1250 GSA when you really want an HP2 :hide

Anyway, you should be dreaming about owning a 501 that’s been modified because at the moment you’re dreaming of a 1250 GSA when you really want an HP2 :hide

Yep totally get the GSA/HP2 anagoly and the mods you did to the 501 looked great by the way.
Smaller and lighter is definitely the way forward but I'm sometimes one of those folk who over think obstacles and range anxiety (even with 15-16L tank) together with the oil change and shorter service requirements keeps me from jumping in there.
Time was when I'd have different bikes alongside each other to match whatever type of riding I fancied but now just keep one that needs to hit as many targets as possible.

Looking forward to reading where you manage to get the 501 to next though - be great to see it on the TET :thumb2

Back
Top Bottom