I've been reading too much...

Minty1

Reaction score
As the title says, I've been reading and watching too many videos, I'm onto subtitled videos now 🤪

Anyway, it had to happen, I came across the starting issue stories with the possible low batteries and decompression problem, even on brand new bikes. Is this something that's been sorted with the latest bikes.

Ooh, that reminds me, I saw a new video of a bloke that's just picked up a new gsa, I think, and it came with brembo front brakes!

It has planted the reliability seed, although I am still looking forward to ordering soon. I will be grilling the dealers regarding this issue when I go in. I fully expect the "ooh we've not had that issue before"

Maybe fitting a honda/kawasaki or yamaha badge over the bmw will help 🤣

We are having a meeting at work regarding changes to our contracts on 13th, its more to do with hours, job security is solid, so I am waiting until the following weekend I'll be trying to secure a deal🤞

As the title says, I've been reading and watching too many videos, I'm onto subtitled videos now 🤪

Anyway, it had to happen, I came across the starting issue stories with the possible low batteries and decompression problem, even on brand new bikes. Is this something that's been sorted with the latest bikes.

Ooh, that reminds me, I saw a new video of a bloke that's just picked up a new gsa, I think, and it came with brembo front brakes!

It has planted the reliability seed, although I am still looking forward to ordering soon. I will be grilling the dealers regarding this issue when I go in. I fully expect the "ooh we've not had that issue before"

We are having a meeting at work regarding changes to our contracts on 13th, its more to do with hours, job security is solid, so I am waiting until the following weekend I'll be trying to secure a deal🤞

That's alot going off for one head;:D

You will soon have to decide whether you will one of the thousands who have no problems or one of the few who will.

As the title says, I've been reading and watching too many...

I admire your confidence, and hope that what you imagine is going to be discussed is just that.

That's alot going off for one head;:D

It goes pretty deep inside my head lol.

Riding is my therapy though.

Haha, love airplane. Never touched any chemicals though, sorry.

"Get me Rex Kramer "

Back
Top Bottom