ABR Festival 2022 List of attendees

Booked yesterday, I’ll be there bright and early on the Friday… Not 100% sure what on yet but it’ll either be the big GSA or (if I can get the camping gear on) it could be the Urban…��

I remember that day. Bikes all went to the front and then had a Moto GP style take off. I think Hugo was with me on the tank bag. We must have been travelling back from an event?

It was on the way back from one of Bills “do’s”

I’m going for the weekend. Hiring a van, throwing my Husky 701 in the back along with the tent and various provisions. Really looking forward to it as last year was great, this year promises to be even better attended. :thumb

I’m going for the weekend. Hiring a van, throwing my Husky 701 in the back along with the tent and various provisions. Really looking forward to it as last year was great, this year promises to be even better attended. :thumb

I'm sure you will enjoy it, and if the tent leaks then you can sleep in the van :okay

Pictures expected/anticipated mate ��

Already booked since before the big "C" event hit us.... but finally happening this time😎😜 crossing by ferry on friday roun 12:00 then off from Dover to Ragley Hall.. bringing a tiny tent see how that works.. And yep i have put it up to see if it still ok, as in one piece... Thought the idea of a 'flagpole' as a meeting point wasnt a bad idea..😁 anyone got one lying around?😉

Hey guys, I’ll be at ABR for the first time this year, you’ll find me on the Peak Design Stand along with my GSA, we are exhibiting our Mobile Phone cases and mounts along with other travel gear. Please come along and say hi, real name Adam. Bike will be sporting a “Surf West Texas” badge on the pannier.

Untitled by
Adam
, on Flickr

We'll both be there in the van and a tent for the teenager.
Bowkers will have our 690 and 701 with them for a private event Saturday morning.

Unfortunately I am unable to attend the ABR festival, so have 2 weekend camper tickets I can’t use. I had a gander at their website and it would appear to me that I cannot get a refund and am not allowed to transfer my ticket to anyone else. I’m not trying to sabotage anyone here, just want to know if theres any chance I might be able to recover a percentage of the £114 for each ticket. How are people selling their tickets to others, is there a work around or something?

I have a ticket but I am no longer able to attend. Can I get a refund or transfer my ticket to someone else?
Once tickets have been issued unfortunately we’re unable to offer refunds, and they cannot be transferred to another person.

I bought some tickets off a member on here last year and have done the same again this year. No problems whatsoever. Lat years tickets were required to be accompanied with a negative lateral flow test, so despite the tickets being in one name and my lateral flow test being in another I still had no issues or awkward questions.

I bought some tickets off a member on here last year and have done the same again this year. No problems whatsoever. Lat years tickets were required to be accompanied with a negative lateral flow test, so despite the tickets being in one name and my lateral flow test being in another I still had no issues or awkward questions.

Cheers for that :thumb2

I have just had a response from the organiser and you can “Unfortunately, tickets are non-refundable however, if you know anyone who wishes to attend we are happy for you to pass your ticket on to them. We would just need the ticket holder’s name and email address for our records.”

so for anyone interested, I have 2 x weekend tickets for sale.

Cheers for that :thumb2

I have just had a response from the organiser and you can “Unfortunately, tickets are non-refundable however, if you know anyone who wishes to attend we are happy for you to pass your ticket on to them. We would just need the ticket holder’s name and email address for our records.”

so for anyone interested, I have 2 x weekend tickets for sale.

Yes, that makes much more sense! :thumb

Already booked since before the big "C" event hit us.... but finally happening this time😎😜 crossing by ferry on friday roun 12:00 then off from Dover to Ragley Hall.. bringing a tiny tent see how that works.. And yep i have put it up to see if it still ok, as in one piece... Thought the idea of a 'flagpole' as a meeting point wasnt a bad idea..😁 anyone got one lying around?😉

If you can all meet by the flagpole, I can have a look to see if you are all dodgy looking characters and give you a miss if you are.

Just letting you guys know i happen to have an extra ticket since my daughter isnt able to join me. So if there are fellow members here who missed out on the ticket sal just let me know

Just thought I'd check in... have we found a "flagpole" yet?

My bike is in Italy now so I'm car camping this w/e. Definitely going though and on my tod, so will welcome any drinking buddies.

Back
Top Bottom