Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: ABR Festival 2022 List of attendees

Subscriber Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Quote Originally Posted by Wes Tripp View Post
    I bought some tickets off a member on here last year and have done the same again this year. No problems whatsoever. Lat years tickets were required to be accompanied with a negative lateral flow test, so despite the tickets being in one name and my lateral flow test being in another I still had no issues or awkward questions.

Cheers for that

I have just had a response from the organiser and you can “Unfortunately, tickets are non-refundable however, if you know anyone who wishes to attend we are happy for you to pass your ticket on to them. We would just need the ticket holder’s name and email address for our records.”

so for anyone interested, I have 2 x weekend tickets for sale.

Quote Originally Posted by shedracer View Post
    Cheers for that

I have just had a response from the organiser and you can “Unfortunately, tickets are non-refundable however, if you know anyone who wishes to attend we are happy for you to pass your ticket on to them. We would just need the ticket holder’s name and email address for our records.”

so for anyone interested, I have 2 x weekend tickets for sale.
    Yes, that makes much more sense!

Quote Originally Posted by McSilver View Post
    Already booked since before the big "C" event hit us.... but finally happening this time😎😜 crossing by ferry on friday roun 12:00 then off from Dover to Ragley Hall.. bringing a tiny tent see how that works.. And yep i have put it up to see if it still ok, as in one piece... Thought the idea of a 'flagpole' as a meeting point wasnt a bad idea..😁 anyone got one lying around?😉
    If you can all meet by the flagpole, I can have a look to see if you are all dodgy looking characters and give you a miss if you are.

Just letting you guys know i happen to have an extra ticket since my daughter isnt able to join me. So if there are fellow members here who missed out on the ticket sal just let me know

@ Widget... define "Dodgy"🤣🤣😎👍📸

Just thought I'd check in... have we found a "flagpole" yet?

My bike is in Italy now so I'm car camping this w/e. Definitely going though and on my tod, so will welcome any drinking buddies.

Quote Originally Posted by RJP View Post
    welcome any drinking buddies.
    look for the eejit rockin out on his own to most of the tribute bands..... I'll drink with ya Irish 2008 GS, Elefant sticker, Skibereen sticker, Picos sticker

we could start a whats app group...

Great idea. Just to avoid making phone no's public, I'll PM adventuredon with my number (if that's ok?), then we can start a group and if anyone else wants to join in they can PM either of us and join the group.... sound ok?

please pm RJP with your details. He is running and ABR group whatsapp now.

Quote Originally Posted by adventuredon View Post
    please pm RJP with your details. He is running and ABR group whatsapp now.
    Done...
    Emptiness is the starting point - In order to taste my cup of water you must first empty your cup. My friend , drop all your preconceived fixed ideas and be neutral. Do you know why this cup is so useful? Because it is EMPTY.....

R1200 GSA LC / Urban G/S

PM’d my number and name

Jon
    BMW R1250GSA 40th Anniversary

The bike is packed leaving at 2 am tonight for a long 6-7 hour drive down from Scotland.

Quote Originally Posted by garethstew View Post
    The bike is packed leaving at 2 am tonight for a long 6-7 hour drive down from Scotland.
    Wow!!! That's commitment.....

We're leaving at 0600 Friday morning..Look out for x2 Urban GSs, one white and one 40th Anniversary model..
    Emptiness is the starting point - In order to taste my cup of water you must first empty your cup. My friend , drop all your preconceived fixed ideas and be neutral. Do you know why this cup is so useful? Because it is EMPTY.....

R1200 GSA LC / Urban G/S

Yeah I am there Thursday for the VIP night. the time I take breaks hoping to get there for lunchtime and just wait for the gates to open and chill out

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Gunn View Post
    Best bring a flask Chris, he promised me I could bunk up with him and Sue in the MoHo at Dent but when I got there it was just Tony in his wee tent.
    Just seen this, sorry

No MoHo for me, being the purist i am, ruffty tuffty camping jobby. Himalayan packed ready for blast off (well, putter off really).
    Will be camped up alongside the MoHO of Barney (you know who i mean) of this parish.

Sarge, will be paying you a visit or two and you can tell me all about the Alaskan trips you are going to run

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast