GPX - Hubriding in Norway - Assorted routes

knutk

Reaction score
A couple of years ago a few hotel owners decided that they wanted more of the MC-cake. The fact that one of them was an enthusiastic rider himself may of course helped.

Anyway, they have now made a website where they have published senic routes, and their aim is ofcourse for the riders to spend one or more nights at their facility.

However, the routes are published for everyone to enjoy, and may be downloaded for free. No strings attached.

If you decide to stay in tent, rent a cabin or spend the night somewhere else, that's no problem.

They have made an effort to find spectacular roads in their local area, and the routes are well worth to be considered.

Their website is
https://hubriding.no/

Then they break down routes to the different starting points which are the participating hotels...

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you, knutk.

The routes download really well.

PS Anyone who thinks they might just nip out and ride them all in a day, is going to be in for a big surprise.

Great info been on my bucket list for a while, thanks

Brilliant. Haven’t been to Norway since 2005 well overdue a return trip :). Many thanks.

Telemark is a cracking place to visit, just took a trip down memory lane, I used to take my kids there when they were very young, to the sommerland water park, just had a look and it was the 2nd year it was open !!!! fek I am getting old

Back
Top Bottom