bonnie T100 petrol tap.

Colin

Reaction score
since I have been using this E10 shyte I have been having trouble with the petrol tap on my 2007 Bonneville T100 865cc. carb model. got really stiff and started leaking. tap repair kit £10, but doesn't come with the nylon cone which is the main component, it only comes with "O"rings. so found a Yamaha tap that fits on perfectly. the only difference is the pipe exits from the back instead of the front. which is better for routing the fuel pipe, which is 7 mm. a standard fuel tap from Triumph is £70. the one I purchased from Ebay was £7-95
obviously a Chinese copy of a Yamaha one. The Yamaha tap is the one from the Raptor ATV. but also fitted to early moto x off road models

Have you got a genuine Triumph fuel pipe on it ?

They're a very weird preformed shape but only about £12 from Triumph :thumby:

fuel pipe

the original fuel pipe is the wrong shape. the new fuel pipe I bought in our local bike shop is just universal pipe 7mm inside diameter. the fuel exits the tap towards the rear so it is a much better flow down to the carbs. there's no bends in the pipe,

fuel pipe

the original fuel pipe is the wrong shape. the new fuel pipe I bought in our local bike shop is just universal pipe 7mm inside diameter. the fuel exits the tap towards the rear so it is a much better flow down to the carbs. there's no bends in the pipe,

Back
Top Bottom