Low Rider S

Tricky

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
The best of the Softails IMO.

Anyone know of a mega deal on a new one of these seeing as it’s December and all that? :thumb

Anyone know of a mega deal on a new one of these seeing as it’s December and all that? :thumb

.....<iframe width="1213" height="682" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Wt0nFwtQZGc" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

You’re being a naughty boy again, aren’t you young Trickster! :nono

Yeahhh baby….

Attachments

• 63F96766-6AA8-4A90-9693-BF84BC4D9A67.jpg
    63F96766-6AA8-4A90-9693-BF84BC4D9A67.jpg
    249.8 KB · Views: 262
Fat Bob is better.....because, ummm.....well, they are both the best of the M8 Softails.

I've got a nicely sorted 114" Fattie that could potentially be up for sale as I'm not really using it after getting the Pan America. 110HP and 126TQ at the rear wheel.

IMG_3210-X2.jpg

The new best position for an M8 so all the fluids don’t fall out of it? :nenau

Attachments

• 90F62ECA-1B44-45AF-94A8-E190B85AACBC.jpg
    90F62ECA-1B44-45AF-94A8-E190B85AACBC.jpg
    227.8 KB · Views: 201
Fat Bob is better.....because, ummm.....well, they are both the best of the M8 Softails.

I've got a nicely sorted 114" Fattie that could potentially be up for sale as I'm not really using it after getting the Pan America. 110HP and 126TQ at the rear wheel.

IMG_3210-X2.jpg

Oooo I like that :thumb2

Why have HD gradually reduced the Reach of the Rider Pegs since around 2014?
Dynas and the early Rods had about 2-3" more than they do now, makes life uncomfortable for the Leggier among us....

Why have HD gradually reduced the Reach of the Rider Pegs since around 2014?
Dynas and the early Rods had about 2-3" more than they do now, makes life uncomfortable for the Leggier among us....

I'll be fitting forwards to the Low Rider - HD do a kit! - and the best bit is you can fit without removing the primary!!

And a quick detach windshield if you want to go on a long tour or two. More tasteful black bling bits added since that picture.

£12K ought to do it....

And a quick detach windshield if you want to go on a long tour or two. More tasteful black bling bits added since that picture. Tuned by Boz at V-Twin.

£12K ought to do it....

It is nice but I don't need another bike at the moment.
I don't think you will have a problem selling it.

Back
Top Bottom