GoPro Mounts

Udders

A Needy Twat
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Not having had a GoPro camera before are the aftermarket mounts any good? :nenau
It seems like you can get a hell of a lot of various mounts / sticky pads / chest mount type things for around £30 in a bundle but are they ok?
Or should I stick to the official GoPro ones?

Get the cheap ones, i did and I've had no problem with them.
i got a bag full off amazon for about £25

if you after one to mount on the bike, RAM mounts do some good ones too.

Excellent thanks. :thumb2
I’ll get me a load of the cheap ones.

OEM are way too expensive, but some aftermarket are crap.

A brand called Sametop are really good and can be found on Amazon and suchlike.

Rummage around in your sat nav box before buying, as you may have a few things to use as mounts.

Be selective a gopro is a blooming expensive camera and some of the aftermarket ones are really really rubbish.

High risk applications I would use GoPro or a decent aftermarket mount but I am happy to use the cheep ones for low risk uses.

You could experiment by mounting the camera onto your lorry, to find out what angles work and the like, as for sure you’ll probably not be a budding Stanley Kubrick or emerge as a fully formed David Lean, straight out of the box. Not least, you’ll discover the on and off button :D

She doesn't use that now,
A watcher asked her which she was using now..
Her reply was.
She will tell you all about it in... if you buy her..Motorcycle vlogging 101 course @ € 79.95...!!

Looks like a Dango Designs Gripper Mount.
There is an Itchy Boots photo on their Facebook page:

https://www.facebook.com/dangodesignuk/

Must admit I'm not keen on the low bit under the chin. Seems well sorted to smash into your windpipe in a crash.

tom

Back
Top Bottom