Won't start

probably not he's been too busy winding into other people about areas of law and definitions of legal terms.....
I appreciate that seeking to fill gaps in one’s knowledge from someone who might know more than you is reprehensible in your world. It isn’t in mine.

Today, I learned the subtle difference between innocent and not guilty. What did you learn?
Evidently it wasn’t how to capitalise correctly.

my work is done.... if it boils down to grammar and my ability to write....

right I'm off for a bike ride, cos mine starts :)

I appreciate that seeking to fill gaps in one’s knowledge from someone who might know more than you is reprehensible in your world. It isn’t in mine.

Today, I learned the subtle difference between innocent and not guilty. What did you learn?
Evidently it wasn’t how to capitalise correctly.

…but…… did you take in anything folks wrote here? Have you done as was suggested?

Before I go thought I'd tidy up a few threads....
Don't forget this one, lots of help and advice but no follow up.

I'm sure those who contributed would be interested in knowing what the problem was :thumb2

Nothing to report. Couple of people who appear to know about such things have had a look and can't find anything wrong.

Harley independents seem to be scarce these days.

so it's still not started..?

do you want my mate to have a look at it....?

Nothing to report. Couple of people who appear to know about such things have had a look and can't find anything wrong.

Harley independents seem to be scarce these days.

It maybe too far for you….. but my independent is excellent but based in West Sussex…… near Chichester…

He is a good fault finder…

Back
Top Bottom