850gs.com website

Alan R

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Does anyone know if the American based 850gs site has ceased to be? I can’t seem to reach it any longer at the 850gs website address. Safari tells me the address is invalid. Has it changed address or joined the choir invisible?

Alan R

Still very live:

65ce6acefb6ab900663db465e434443c.png

Or at least it is this morning.

Does anyone know if the American based 850gs site has ceased to be? I can’t seem to reach it any longer at the 850gs website address. Safari tells me the address is invalid. Has it changed address or joined the choir invisible?

Alan R

have a search for "Clear Cookies on my XYZABC"

XYZABC being what browser you are using / Android / Apple / PC / Laptop / Chromebook

Once you have cleared cookies You will probably find it works fine

have a search for "Clear Cookies on my XYZABC"

XYZABC being what browser you are using / Android / Apple / PC / Laptop / Chromebook

Once you have cleared cookies You will probably find it works fine
Thank you. This worked. It seems to have been one of those random ‘computer says no’ reminders of who (not me), or what is in charge. Apple used Safari to ask Google if Norton vpn would let me look at 850gs.com. One of them said no and offered little by way of explanation as to why the site suddenly became verboten. I’m used to the need to regularly clear cookies from a PC but have never needed to from an iPad.
Alan R

Back
Top Bottom