R9T bits

Almost there rear splashguard arrived today and fitted looks good I think hopefully it will stop all the shite going up mu back and seat !!
in a senior moment I managed to buy 2 of these so have one spare if anyone wants one G00ner has first refusal on it but if interested please PM me

just waiting for the Unit Garage front cowel and nav bracket to arrive then I think ill stop. Maybe !!

Rob

Attachments

• thumbnail_IMG_0285.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_0285.jpg
    211.3 KB · Views: 168
Almost there rear splashguard arrived today and fitted looks good I think hopefully it will stop all the shite going up mu back and seat !!
in a senior moment I managed to buy 2 of these so have one spare if anyone wants one G00ner has first refusal on it but if interested please PM me

just waiting for the Unit Garage front cowel and nav bracket to arrive then I think ill stop. Maybe !!

Rob

Rob - watch out for the bottom bolt holding on your number plate - on my Scrambler it could just touch the splash guard when the suspension was heavily compressed going over bumps - maybe not a problem with your higher rear shock but worth trimming the bolt down to size just in case ;)

Just registering interest in the mudguard Rob, if it isn't already sold.

Cheers

D.

Those splash guards... Many GS riders find they make matters worse. The idea is that they stop crud being thrown backwards and instead they reflect it forward and up on to the back of the rider's legs.
I recall they were only ever fitted to pass some German regulation.

Best I've found is the Puig hugger and leave the standard number plate hanger in place. Puig hugger won't work with some knobbly tyres though and, I have to admit, the huggers done always look too great... But maybe better than a dirty great spade hanging of the back!

Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk

Went out on mine with it fitted today and it was pi55ing down and it worked great, back was wet but free of road shite so im happy with the purchase, didnt have to strip down and wash the jacket after one ride wich is a bonus lol

Rob

Yes I have, looks to be a nice conversion, if I had the forks id do it just buying the Kit from them but to be honest the set up ive got now is so much better than stock i think ill leave it for a bit lol
I bet he gets some shite up his back, lol!

Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk

Rob

Still looking for a splash guard if it’s going spare ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last bits for a mo
the Unit Garage front screen and nav bracket arrived today and the Headlight protector so they were fitted
Ill take some decent pictures from all angles for your viewing pleasure when its a bit sunny
Rob

Attachments

• thumbnail_IMG_0297.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_0297.jpg
    173.2 KB · Views: 126
  • thumbnail_IMG_0299.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_0299.jpg
    143.5 KB · Views: 123

Back
Top Bottom