Who on EARTH.....

The Other PaulG

Still searching
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
...is going to buy this?

New Brough Superior Scrambler at £50,000.

I should think that the market for the new Brough that looks a bit like the old Brough is limited enough, but for a new Brough that looks like...what...I'm not sure - how many people will be queuing up for one of these?

Even the very wealthy bike nuts like Jay Leno and Keanu Reeves might give this one a swerve.

I can understand that Triumph, Ducati and BM all want a scrambler in their range, but Brough???

Attachments

• Brough-Lawrence-Nefud-01.jpg
    Brough-Lawrence-Nefud-01.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 466
...is going to buy this?

New Brough Superior Scrambler at £50,000.

I should think that the market for the new Brough that looks a bit like the old Brough is limited enough, but for a new Brough that looks like...what...I'm not sure - how many people will be queuing up for one of these?

Even the very wealthy bike nuts like Jay Leno and Keanu Reeves might give this one a swerve.

I can understand that Triumph, Ducati and BM all want a scrambler in their range, but Brough???

Don’t be to sure about that. What with Rolls Royce announcing THE best sales year for luxury cars since 1917 it appears that the rich and famous have come to realise that with Covid there not immortal so are spending like it’s going out of fashion, so some idiots are sure to purchase one….!

https://www.thenationalnews.com/Bus...achieves-record-car-sales-in-phenomenal-2021/

Most of these ideas seem to attract investment shoppers anyway... Most of them will never be ridden...

Most of these ideas seem to attract investment shoppers anyway... Most of them will never be ridden...
Not sure if that applies to Brough.
The last range was discounted by 50% at one point.

I think it looks good!

There's a very, very long list of other things I'd spend 50 grand on first, but that could find a place in my garage. (incidentally, a garage is also on the 50k list, quite a bit higher up!)

Back
Top Bottom