Moto Guzzi V85 TT Travel Crash bars, which?

Yes it's got to be the Capanord RALLY guard.

I’ve definitely got the Rally mudguard but Fowlers seems to show the part number has changed at some point. I’ve ordered 2B001431 which I hope is gonna fit :(

2B001431 is what I used.
The way the holes are recessed I'm not sure how much they could be enlarged but I'll look at that. It doesn't rub but it almost does, if a little sand sticks to the tyre it rubs.

My update:

Bike delivered from Colchester Kawasaki - good service and as I've said before I think, cheapest Travel anywhere (£9,899)

Centre stand followed on. Both they and I got fed up waiting for it to be delivered so they could fit it. Arrived yesterday and I fitted in about 45mins. It's no big deal.

Still waiting for OEM crash bars to arrive from Swansea. Seems to be a shortage nationally.

Cop Nord front mudguard and extender ordered from Gutsibits. Ordered over the phone. They seemed to know what they were talking about, prices were fair but were waiting for more to come in.

Done less than 100 miles on it so far but loved the ride. Sensible climb down from the big GSs. My god I'd forgotten how easy it was to push a bike around - even with a full tank!

Attachments

• BIKES.jpg
    BIKES.jpg
    160.3 KB · Views: 115
My update:

Bike delivered from Colchester Kawasaki - good service and as I've said before I think, cheapest Travel anywhere (£9,899)

Centre stand followed on. Both they and I got fed up waiting for it to be delivered so they could fit it. Arrived yesterday and I fitted in about 45mins. It's no big deal.

Still waiting for OEM crash bars to arrive from Swansea. Seems to be a shortage nationally.

Cop Nord front mudguard and extender ordered from Gutsibits. Ordered over the phone. They seemed to know what they were talking about, prices were fair but were waiting for more to come in.

Done less than 100 miles on it so far but loved the ride. Sensible climb down from the big GSs. My god I'd forgotten how easy it was to push a bike around - even with a full tank!

Looks fantastic…….and a great price too. Apparently big delays on engine bars so I’ve gone for some Renntec ones……look similar to the Guzzi ones. How does the touring screen seem ? Heard mixed reports….guess screens are such a personal thing

2B001431 is what I used.
The way the holes are recessed I'm not sure how much they could be enlarged but I'll look at that. It doesn't rub but it almost does, if a little sand sticks to the tyre it rubs.

That sounds too tight for my liking :(

Looks fantastic…….and a great price too. Apparently big delays on engine bars so I’ve gone for some Renntec ones……look similar to the Guzzi ones. How does the touring screen seem ? Heard mixed reports….guess screens are such a personal thing

Yes I’m generally very pleased with it, although I’ve not had the chance to really test it out to the full and give it the beans. (Obviously still running in.). Screens do seem to be a personal thing. I’ve not taken it much over 65mph yet so hard to judge a teen effectiveness, but I suspect it will be fine.
Bars:- I know they are in the way so just have to be patient I guess. There appear to be none in the country at the moment - same supply issues as other products in the UK at the the moment. But that was of course to be expected.

I have a 2022 V85TT and fitted MAU00244 front mudguard (update), ACA58195 fenda extenda, FRA85834 MG Crashbars all from Gutsibits, plenty of room on the mudguard but notice the receipt shows (update) so wonder if the style / size is slightly different?

All very confusing really when it’s a part from a bike tha’s been discontinued from Aprilia’s lineup for years :confused:

Experiential learning

For anyone wondering whether the Moto Guzzi engine bars do their job a black ice experience this morning has led me to believe that they do. Engine block and tank unscathed. Minor damage to the rear peg and hanger plus the brake lever.

Every day’s a schoolday as they say

Attachments

• 71DE08C6-1084-4DF6-BDFC-A705B5AAFB3F.jpeg
    71DE08C6-1084-4DF6-BDFC-A705B5AAFB3F.jpeg
    38 KB · Views: 105
  • 77E38259-43D6-452D-9C5E-C3C84EE83201.jpeg
    77E38259-43D6-452D-9C5E-C3C84EE83201.jpeg
    35.1 KB · Views: 95
That’s confidence inspiring. Judging by the damage to bar & peg it slid a bit when it landed? Presume you did too. Hope you’re ok.

That’s confidence inspiring. Judging by the damage to bar & peg it slid a bit when it landed? Presume you did too. Hope you’re ok.

I’m fine thanks. I bounce quite well for and old git and it was proper ice so the bike slid away from me before I needed to kick it away. All good apart from a bit of a stiff neck.

Been there, done that, 40 years younger…. Didn’t even break my thermos, but it didn’t do the indicator on my old G5 much good!