Matlock monthly classic meet.

Cracking turn out today. :clap

I'm now sat outside a Bakewell petrol station waiting for the AA, as after filling up I have a bat flattery :blastView attachment 266871
Error, flat battery my arse :blast . It was only while I was waiting for the AA man that the penny dropped! I finally remembered a previous suspected "flat battery" I experienced and the symptoms being identical to a fekked starter motor and also MikeP's thread borrowed from another Forum about said starter motor problem. Sure enough, AA man tested connected power pack but nowt....click, click!
Fortunately he was a young strapping bloke and able to bump start me across a greasy garage forecourt. Job done and home OK. Now to find a starter motor. :rolleyes:

IMG_20230607_134956867.jpgIMG_20230607_135041145.jpg

Good to here you got home ok.
Lovely weather and a good turnout.
We have found a good route there and back mainly little lanes approx 150 miles which is a bonus . :)

Great turnout today including this lovely 1923 Atlas. A true bitsa but beautifully done. 142.5 cc and it purred away.

Attachments

• IMG_2564.jpeg
    IMG_2564.jpeg
    336.5 KB · Views: 19
The day turned out mostly overcast for my ride over today.

The only heavy rain greeted my arrival and the sun was shining before I left.

Decent turn out considering the weather forecast.

Some photo:IMG_8078.jpegIMG_8087.jpegIMG_8089.jpegIMG_8086.jpegIMG_8085.jpegIMG_8080.jpegIMG_8082.jpegIMG_8083.jpegIMG_8084.jpeg

The day turned out mostly overcast for my ride over today.

The only heavy rain greeted my arrival and the sun was shining before I left.

Decent turn out considering the weather forecast.

A no show for me I'm afraid. The rain Gods were partying in Sheffield from early morning until this evening. Looks a decent turn out, considering !

Thought about going, looked out the window at the rain and then got sidetracked... Next time!
Unless I get sidetracked again - it's all too easily done...

Meet on again tomorrow.

Weather looking fine. 👍

IMG_0465.jpeg

Meeting on again this Wednesday.

May be raining! ☔

I've just seen this... but I was tied up getting Anna's garden shed put up. I even managed to get the facias painted without it raining on them!

I am definitely coming to the breakfast though.

Back
Top Bottom