Bikesure

SIM

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
I am just doing the usual bike quotes and have receive a great quote from Bikesure, around 20% cheaper than the rest.

What are peoples experiences of this company. Ie claims, dealing with them or if you chop bike in etc.

thanks in advance

Bikesure are part of Adrian Flux, who are brokers, based in what was a large country house not far from Kings Lynn, but originally started in a small shop front in K/L, which is when I first used them, about 40 years ago. I'm not currently using them, I'm with Bemoto, but have used them, several times over the years for bikes and cars and always found them easy to contact, BUT, to be fair have never had a claim. At the end of the day they are the broker, not the actual Insurer, so maybe you should be looking at who Bikesure are intending to place your Insurance Policy with.

I am just doing the usual bike quotes and have receive a great quote from Bikesure, around 20% cheaper than the rest.

What are peoples experiences of this company. Ie claims, dealing with them or if you chop bike in etc.

thanks in advance

I've gladly never needed to claim and find them nice to deal with at renewal time.

Unlike some others, you can call them without being on hold for half an hour plus!

I've used them for years, had to make a claim 10 years back after an accident and found them to be very efficient, things might have changed though!

Sent from my ELE-L29 using Tapatalk

Since Carole Nash sold out, I've been using them, both Flux & Bikesure.

They seem perfectly straightforward & have honoured their price match promise at renewal on a few occasions.

That’s great thanks all, they are defaqto 5 star so I presumed pretty good. It just seemed too good to be true, which I am always wary of. Thanks

Used them for a while, claimed once, no issues. They did however once discontinue the policy on one of my bikes in error. I didn’t know until DVLA contacted me! They were indignant saying they wouldn’t have made the error, but apologetic after reviewing the call

I got a good quote from Bikesure.

I was surprised to see they had a better choice of options for home storage / garaging than most.

It beat my quote from BMW by £120 but I need to compare the benefits and options.

My Mrs is a named rider on one of my bike policies. I talked with Bikesure today as I'm changing bikes very soon. The bike I'm buying is in a higher Insurance group, so my premium will be higher.
It is one's duty to try & haggle the price down, I managed to get an £11 reduction, hmmm, could do better me thinks. I suggest removing my wife from the policy and was shocked to be told my premium would actually increase by £22 if she's not on the policy :nenau

I have always had my wife as second driver on my car insurance because the price is cheaper.

Back
Top Bottom