disable service due indicator light

xantamisch

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
is this possible? (in the dash / otherwise)

I've only done about 700 or 800 miles since its first service so am not about to pay for another service / chuck perfectly good oil down the drain (despite Triumph's claims of impending doom and armageddon)

In that case yes you can :D

There is a service menu you can open up on the dash and reset the service indicator for another 365 days :thumb

any way of doing that on 2011 tc 1200 .without 911

okay - i'd already found the service menu but mine doesn't have a reset option - they must have removed it. Tbh I'm finding Triumph a bit 'big brother' - also found bike is speed limited to 115mph. Okay that's plenty fast enough but what if I wanted to do a track day or something?

also found bike is speed limited to 115mph. Okay that's plenty fast enough but what if I wanted to do a track day or something?

I know that the early (2017 on) 1200 Bobber has its speed limited via the front ABS control ring but I'm not sure on how it works on the other models :nenau

TuneECU and and an OBDLink LX is how I intend to do my XC. 68 plate bike and no sign of any option buried in the menus to reset the service light and associated miles/date.

Back
Top Bottom