Johnny Reb

delivery from Australia? - No returns

???

Got to be an easier way....

This is what I have, I have weighed it and it is 550g...I bought it after having an informative chat with a hang gliding friend..The weight of a helmet can often kill you by breaking your neck in a sudden stop situation from speed, it has worked so far, as I have not had to do any sudden stops:D

Very small shell, probably absolute shite in a crash, but looks cool as fuck, you don`t look like a fucking mushroom head.

https://www.fc-moto.de/epages/fcm.s...l9yzDKDZTyAu4Tef0g6ume4DiflJHQwYaAhiJEALw_wcB

If it looks good it doesn't matter if it's shite in a crash.

Ordered from Johnny Reb. Hope it fits or it could be for sale.

Cheers. I'll have a look if the new one doesn't fit.

Very happy with the Johnny Reb. Got the goggles and face mask as no Internal visor.
No cusom charges either.

Attachments

• 20220309_082624.jpg
    20220309_082624.jpg
    244.9 KB · Views: 165
  • 20220309_082700.jpg
    20220309_082700.jpg
    247.3 KB · Views: 158
It’s not unusual to get a custom charge invoice under a separate letter a few weeks later…

It’s not unusual to get a custom charge invoice under a separate letter a few weeks later…

Knowing Chris's luck, he'll get one of those! He could offer his get back whip in part payment!:D;)

Very happy with the Johnny Reb. Got the goggles and face mask as no Internal visor.
No cusom charges either.
Sooo,
you get an open face lid / and turn it into a full face lid with the accessories. :rolleyes:
Ohhhkay. :comfort

:duck:
~~~
:D

Back
Top Bottom