New Sena range

GB.

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
I know a lot of folks like cardos on here (down to the waterproof label me thinks) but Sena has launched a new quantum range, Ive been using a 10C pro for the last two years but now they have a mesh version with a camera, are the mesh systems much better than the bluetooth ones?

I'm interested too! 4 of us going to Spain in May and thinking about Group comms (MESH2).

The Interphone is also MESH2:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/tP2UlgM-OlI" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I have a 10u just now

The Interphone is also IP67 (or similar) like the Cardo...

I'm sure you could use a MESH adaptor to go with your existing Sena 10 https://www.sena.com/product/plus-mesh I'm thinking of this adaptor, because my Schuberth/Sena is only 3 1/2 years old, so would like another 18 months to 2 years out of my existing investment then probably buy a new helmet and comms system combined (Probably a Schuberth C5 and Interphone UCOM 16 with MESH2) next time...

I’ve had both Sena and cardo systems and both have there pros and cons, but as I use the camera I go with the Sena, but it’s all down to what your riding buddies use in all honesty.

I’ve had both Sena and cardo systems and both have there pros and cons, but as I use the camera I go with the Sena, but it’s all down to what your riding buddies use in all honesty.

Agreed - we're split just now (the guys I am going to Spain with) with 2 having SENA, one with a BMW System 7, and one with a cheapo generic BT headset. We've agreed to all go MESH2 compatible (so SENA or Interphone)

Hi Wonkey
We've tried something similar to Ruroc called Zello and we are using the midland BT app at the minute.
You've got to be patient with either Zello or the midland apps as they take time to connect to your smartphone when talking.
Sometimes if the rider speaks before it connects you lose some of the transmission.
Also Zello for us doesn't work because some of listen to music and that never comes back on.
The best system we've used was Autocom through a PMR, but what a faff with leads etc.
I'll have a lok at Ruroc though, cheers

It's the faff that I can't abide, luckily the three guys I ride with off road all have senas. That's why I like the senas with the built in camera, since I've had that I've not used my GoPro session 5, will probably sell it.

Back
Top Bottom