Spotted this

Doc

Let's Av It
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
I'm not up on Guzzi's but thought this was very nice.
Spotted while watching a video on Daytona bike week 2022

Attachments

• 20220312_034903.jpg
    20220312_034903.jpg
    254.2 KB · Views: 494
  • 20220312_034922.jpg
    20220312_034922.jpg
    266.3 KB · Views: 495
Surely your time would have been better spent by being asleep at that time of the night. I find Whisky to be of great help.:D

PS. Nice bike.

Surely your time would have been better spent by being asleep at that time of the night. I find Whisky to be of great help.:D

PS. Nice bike.

I don't drink:augie
Whisky anyway.

I'm guessing that a Yank did THAT to that Guzzi ??

Great bike but, the red frame/swinging arm/brakes, green seat, screen thing and mudguards can all go. I could go on, it's a 'start again' bike.....:barf

Utterly tasteless. Only in the good old US of A .....

Edit. The red frame can stay if someone can turn it into a Magni Guzzi....:cool:

I'm guessing that a Yank did THAT to that Guzzi ??

Great bike but, the red frame/swinging arm/brakes, green seat, screen thing and mudguards can all go. I could go on, it's a 'start again' bike.....:barf

Utterly tasteless. Only in the good old US of A .....

Edit. The red frame can stay if someone can turn it into a Magni Guzzi....:cool:

I’d burn it simply because of the seat. The whole bike is a disaster but that seat is worse than a mere disaster.

Well, I like it. Nice and colourful, not like modern bike colours which are dull. I also like the detail on it, like the way the seat is a different colour on either side.

I’d burn it simply because of the seat. The whole bike is a disaster but that seat is worse than a mere disaster.

...:D :D :D.....Yeah, that seat FFS :D :D.....I'll provide a gallon of unleaded and a Swan Vesta.....:thumb2

Yep , that seat is awful , vomit inducing.

The seat - black, the red disc centres - black , the mirrors - black , the frame - black and then what you have is an ‘interesting ‘ and colourful paint scheme which is fair enough so to speak .

Well, I like it. Nice and colourful, not like modern bike colours which are dull. I also like the detail on it, like the way the seat is a different colour on either side.

you need slapping ,really , really hard , Guzzi's are about a bit of class , that bike has none.

it's trying to ....

be an Egli , with all the bits painted red.

be a LM1 with the carbs ( and i think heads ) but without the rear sets,

be a custom bike with the "Italian paint job "

be a café racer with the fairing ,( but not the rear sets ) and 1+1 saddle ( that isn't a Corbin )

bring that to a Guzzi rally , and you will be talked about , ......for years afterwards , and not in a nice way .

There's no such thing as bad taste - just different taste...

And this is not to my taste at all. Hideous. Nicely executed maybe, but hideous.
And this from a man who generally likes red/green Italian bikes! A MHR - something of a sheep in wolfs' clothing - is way, way classier.
But each to their own, be a dull world if we all liked the same

Back
Top Bottom