Tyres

Doc

Let's Av It
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Hi all,
I'm selling my old tyres off my rks if any of you lads want first dibs before I try elsewhere.
Dunlops less the 4 thousand miles.

Good luck with that… most can’t wait to get rid of them

Good luck with that… most can’t wait to get rid of them

What he said; they are crap, hence why most people change them ASAP. But you never know, they might suit a fair weather summer only rider.

I was just trying to be nice. But yes they are shite.

I was just trying to be nice. But yes they are shite.

I think Tricky reckoned the OE were just fine and dandy, but I don’t think they will fit his Grey Ghost!

Stick them up on the Harley bike pits page on FB - you might get a sniff there.

I think Tricky reckoned the OE were just fine and dandy, but I don’t think they will fit his Grey Ghost!

Ok will do thanks. Am sure they must be worth £50 quid to someone.

They are perfectly fine for 90% of dawdling old farts on Harleys. Tbh, I never had a massive issue with them, but took some sage advice and put the cobra chromes on. From that moment on I realised how shit the dunlops actually are. Factor in the cost of replacing foot board hangers every other set and they are quite expensive though :D

The OE Dunlops on the RKS are fine (IMO) I did the Norway trip on them when I had an RKS in all weathers and never had any issues with them and I also have Dunlops on my FB which are fine as well.

Anybody can brag about riding their Harley like Stick on the internet :D

The OE Dunlops on the RKS are fine (IMO) I did the Norway trip on them when I had an RKS in all weathers and never had any issues with them and I also have Dunlops on my FB which are fine as well.

Anybody can brag about riding their Harley like Stick on the internet :D

It’s hardly a challenge to ground a Harley out though, especially with the right tyres. Touchdown occurs when there’s about 1” of chicken strip remaining on the RKS :D

It’s hardly a challenge to ground a Harley out though, especially with the right tyres. Touchdown occurs when there’s about 1” of chicken strip remaining on the RKS :D

I am Stick I scraped my footboards. ;)

Another present for Big Si or Doris when I come down.
Twizzle / Toddmeister or whoever. They would make nice planters / Tables :D

Back
Top Bottom