Which version R1200RT

Here’s the RTP

Attachments

• E48A13C0-2904-4A9A-9672-29FD33C97A9C.jpg
    E48A13C0-2904-4A9A-9672-29FD33C97A9C.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 251
Thread revival

Never bought an RT at the time, as got distracted by other things, but now back on the hunt!

After an older model but not yet decided on a pre or post 2010. Have found some nice bikes with mileages ranging from 10k to 35k. Trying to keep it below the 40k mile mark but not ruling out higher mile ones at the right price.

Any views on low mileage pre 2010 vs higher mileage post 2010 (assuming both in similar condition and well looked after)?

Any particular issues to look out for?

This will be a second bike but to be used in all weathers for everything from occasional commute, days out, weekends away, popping to shops etc. Have a second toy for the wilder stuff.

Still keen on the 90th anniversary one and have one on my list with 35k on the clock

2013 1200RT Se for sale on this very site. Just sayin'. :augie

Sent from my moto e30 using Tapatalk

Looks like a nice clean bike

At the moment its a little out of my area for viewing

Always worth a trip for the right bike, I flew Stanstead to Belfast and rode mine back after speaking to owner viewing history and studying high res pics, Edinburgh is only a train ride away:thumb2

Always worth a trip for the right bike, I flew Stanstead to Belfast and rode mine back after speaking to owner viewing history and studying high res pics, Edinburgh is only a train ride away:thumb2
I do a mean sausage sarnie and coffee too! (Veggie options are available!)

Actually, it's just occured, the RT is the only bike I've bought locally since my new R80/7.

R100RS - Grantham / train.

R1100RS - Newcastle/ bus.

R1150GS - Belfast / 'plane.

Honda Dominator - walking past the dealer in Glasgow en route to a Springsteen gig! ::D

R1100RT - Rothesay / bus/ ferry.

Honda Transalp - Belfast / bus / ferry.

R100RS mono - High Wycombe - flight to LHR rode the bike back.

If the bike's right, the trip to buy it is part of the fun!

Sent from here

Believe me if there is an excuse to get up to Scotland I’ll take it! ��

Just never seen to have much time these days and Scotland is almost a 2 day trip and would rather save my household holiday passes for a proper trip

90th anniversary ones have been on my radar for some time now and there are a few within a reasonable distance of me at the moment that i could visit/collect after work.

Thread revival

After an older model but not yet decided on a pre or post 2010. Have found some nice bikes with mileages ranging from 10k to 35k. Trying to keep it below the 40k mile mark but not ruling out higher mile ones at the right price.

Any views on low mileage pre 2010 vs higher mileage post 2010 (assuming both in similar condition and well looked after)?

Any particular issues to look out for?

I'll watch this with interest. I'm starting to think about buying a 1200RT (2006 ish) in Germany and importing it to Ireland.

Back
Top Bottom