Update for MS Outlook needed

Andy B

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
My wife’s PC has been running MS Office 2010 since 2010! Outlook has stopped working and I’m looking for a replacement. She doesn’t like change and wouldn’t value to latest whizzo program so I am looking for a simple solution.

This comes up on a google search and seems very good value:

https://www.cjs-cdkeys.com/products...rqe6ZVV6dud0G5HaWHvPBhVGnPAbaZPhoCDsMQAvD_BwE

Does anyone have any experience of this or any alternative ideas for a cheap but effective solution?

Many thanks

I have some spare ms office keys, if she wants to try the latest version. Not sure how long left on them. (yearly sub)

Sent from my M2007J22G using Tapatalk

Joca - thanks for your reply. So that would just be a download off the web and a key to kick it off would it? When you say less than a year does that mean it would work for less than a year or just that the key needs using before a year is up?

I used Cjs-cdkeys just the other day for a Win10 key.
Worked just fine.

I checked them out before using them and they appear reputable.

Joca - thanks for your reply. So that would just be a download off the web and a key to kick it off would it? When you say less than a year does that mean it would work for less than a year or just that the key needs using before a year is up?
Sorry for the late reply.
Basically yes. You download office.. I give you the key and use until end of license.
I bought a family license as it was cheaper than a single.
If It helps you out, at least to try...

Sent from my M2007J22G using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom