Urban

Hut van

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Well guy's, I got the call this morning my bike has landed in the uk and I should have it in a week or so.
I have been gathering farkles since September last year so now looking to fitting them to the bike.

Maybe I'll get to see this one. I never did get to see the Indian.

Maybe I'll get to see this one. I never did get to see the Indian.

I must try to get up to yours soon, aye the FT was potentially good just a bit under developed, I was just talking to the apprentice,s at work today and a couple of them thought it was awesome (us pun intended)
Circumstances changed last year when I bought the 1250 rallye and to be honest I was glad to see the Indian go as it just was to much of compromise with the type of riding I do. This time round I’m keeping the 1250 so the urban will be more for knocking about

Does the local chiropractor have a cafe attached ?

I'm thinking you were just too old for the bike in question....we fit youngsters will have no problem floating around on our near perfect Scottish blackstuff. Maybe visit us to see how good it is?

D.

I'm thinking you were just too old for the bike in question....we fit youngsters will have no problem floating around on our near perfect Scottish blackstuff. Maybe visit us to see how good it is?

D.

I’ve ridden all over Scotland many times , including the islands . Fabulous roads and views , especially on a bike where the manufacturer deems it wise to fit adequate suspension:)

Back
Top Bottom