Renewal Time Again

Hedgehog

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
My bike insurance renewal came in at £170. Could have saved £10 by switching, but not worth the hassle.

The car insurance renewal is just crazy. £601 for a Skoda Octavia Hybrid. A quick meerkat session produced £330 on a like for like basis :confused:

My bike insurance renewal came in at £170. Could have saved £10 by switching, but not worth the hassle.

The car insurance renewal is just crazy. £601 for a Skoda Octavia Hybrid. A quick meerkat session produced £330 on a like for like basis :confused:

They take the piss. I renewed my three bikes with Carole Nash AGAIN having said I wasn't going to pay the £585 asked for and settled for £382. I loathe having to go through this shit every year.

Just renewed mine for ‘08 1200GSA for £67 fully comp and NCB protection with Devitts.:beerjug:

My CN policy was £165 last year for 2 bikes, including European breakdown at £65, this year the price was £245. I called and said remove the breakdown, they wouldnt as it's part of the deal. If I want European breakdown I'll buy it for a trip, I don't need it for the whole year.
So, CN Select where you can just select what you want and it's £142, much better. But they couldn't do that on the renewal call, only online.

Both car's insurance renewals was cheaper this year without contacting anyone but bike insurance went up from £110 to £140 and cheapest I can see is £115. That is with 9+ NCB for a 2013 GS1200. Getting more and more expensive and eating into my beer funds

Back
Top Bottom