Roadglide

I spent an hour on the Street Glide ST and honestly found it quite daunting. Setting off from the dealership on a new bike with 50miles on the clock and the Hogsback Harley chapter…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hogsback Harley chapter…:nenau

That alone would put be off even trying the bike. :D

What have I done ?

Did the deal today on a 21 plate at Chester HD with 580 miles and ex-demo.

So RKS is going next week.

I could regret this...

What have I done ?

Did the deal today on a 21 plate at Chester HD with 580 miles and ex-demo.

So RKS is going next week.

I could regret this...

Does anyone know what the record is for the shortest ownership time for an RKS(?)..............Davel's 2 months must be up there? :nenau :D

Congrats on the Road Glide btw......:thumb (altho' if I was going down the fixed fairing bagger route it would have to be the Challenger).

Does anyone know what the record is for the shortest ownership time for an RKS(?)..............Davel's 2 months must be up there? :nenau :D

Congrats on the Road Glide btw......:thumb (altho' if I was going down the fixed fairing bagger route it would have to be the Challenger).

Me too.
The Challenger is a cracker with an amazing motor and great handling,despite its looks.

c49b111ae854b9b7f0911f61552a85db.jpg

Personally, I think the Challenger is less aesthetically challenged than the Roadglide.

I tried this one and was really impressed......(even though it was a very cold frosty December morning) :blast

Attachments

• challenger test ride.jpg
    challenger test ride.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 199

Back
Top Bottom