Roadglide

Proof is in the pudding and life is a voyage of discovery, when we cease to embark on discovery, we cease to exist.

It’s a voyage of discovery unless you bought an old Grey Ghost - in which case it is a voyage of constant maintenance ;) :D

Well I’m happy

Collect later this week

Attachments

• 41E52C75-2C4F-4E07-94CE-841A0EA300D3.jpg
    41E52C75-2C4F-4E07-94CE-841A0EA300D3.jpg
    254.2 KB · Views: 324

Attachments

• dealer challenger dark horse.jpg
    dealer challenger dark horse.jpg
    196.7 KB · Views: 304

6c3322a56073c13fac9779ba7c91bca1.jpg

5b3cf64690222cd444ac7f8744ff6385.jpg

Looks like a bus, handles like a sportsbike and the water cooled motor with 40 more bhp than a Road Glide goes like stink.

And probably doesn't need money spending on it to make it a touring bike.

I had a sit on one last weekend . I found it cramped due to the seat . My Fat boy is roomier . Do they do a seat that sets you back a bit ? Otherwise very nice

None !!
Very comfortable and quicker than a Harley with a Stage 2

Or a Stage 3. Apparently, it's only the Stage 4 131ci Harley that can beat it and that's only on the top end. (Not that that would matter to most). Also that does not factor in having to spend a further grand or 2 on suspension.

I also prefer the dash layout on the Challenger, with the touchscreen closer than the RG and the speedo/tacho clocks above the screen and closer to the riders eyeline.....little details but well thought out.

That said...congrats on your new H-D Davel..she looks good....have fun with it! :thumb

Thanks

I wanted to stay with the Chester dealership really otherwise I would have tried the Indian.

Thanks

I wanted to stay with the Chester dealership really otherwise I would have tried the Indian.

Don't blame you if you get on well with them and they look after you. Keep us updated with the farkles! ('Zorsts, air filter, 'bars, stage 2, seat, lights, suspension etc. etc. etc.:thumb)

Well a couple of weeks in and about 300 miles, I’m glad that I bought it.

Find the riding position really great and the Stage 1 seems really good.

I find the seat good but has anyone changed it or upgraded it ?

Not sure about other farkles yet.

Bit of an update after 1,000 miles.

Delighted with the Roadglide.

Going to Thunder next week for a few days with four mates

Then two weeks in Spain and Portugal.

Would normally take the GSA but not this time….

Rack fitted ready for the roll bag :JB:JB

Thanks for the link.

I don’t carry a pillion at all really so probably not for me but cheers !

Back
Top Bottom