Heathrow parking for bikes ?!

newbuild100

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
As per above (I dont know the terminal as yet) . .is there anywhere for a weeks parking for a motorcycle at the airport at all does anyone know please ?

Terminal 5 is your best bet for bike parking. There is a dedicated bike park on the ground floor but make sure it securely chained to the railing provided as there have been some thefts. The Tube is free between the Terminals.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just found out its terminal 3 I fly from !!

I’m sure T3 has a bike park same as T5. It’ll be free as many staff use them and they have separate access so you don’t need a ticket.

The motorcycle park at T2 is better as there ground anchors on a lot of the spaces, and yes its free.

Its an easy walk from T2 bike parking to T3.

Folks . .further to the above, im a little concerned about bike thefts mentioned. Does anyone know of SECURE parking for bikes in the area at all please ? Thank you

I’d have thought parking at a major airport terminal is pretty safe…. Must be flooded with cameras etc..

Folks . .further to the above, im a little concerned about bike thefts mentioned. Does anyone know of SECURE parking for bikes in the area at all please ? Thank you

This looks pretty safe at T5 - video here; click

All undercover. A bar to look a chain around. Lots of other Bikes. Not easily accessible for a Van to pull up and slyly lift/drag a Bike out.

Or you could enquire with those otehr car parking companies, and see if there's a secure location/parking for Motorcycles in their multi-storey car park.

I would still say T2 is the better option.

The bike park at T5 is located out on a limb by the Hotel, which you can drive past easily with a Van, stick a bike in the back and go.

T2 bike park is in the Central Terminal Area, so even if the bike park itself is not covered by CCTV all of the surrounding area is, all roads in and out, especially as it sits only a stones throw from a security control post.

Just my $0.02, and please don't take this as a guarantee that your bike will be safe!

Back
Top Bottom