V85 TT GUARDIA D'ONORE

Arsey

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
4c49dfed460d63d84ac0c7763803cac1.png

5b039a2f58d313a070aa7e7f7b9f49f0.png

https://youtu.be/KLEttA33cUw

That shaft seems to be the same they used on the original motorbike the Corazzieri were using. They probably found a few boxes with old spare parts around... :D :D :D

Believe it or not, this will be my 4th V85. :blast:blast I'm sure there's something wrong with me.:D

It was some of your comments about the other three that helped make up my mind about buying one - so glad I did as I love it. Welcome back to the fold...! :beerjug:

I shock and stun myself sometimes. Somehow I never seem to shock Joanne.

Same here, I used to try and justify it every time I bought a new bike, to myself and the wife. As I got older and a little more affluent I gave up, If I want it I buy it. Life’s to short not too. :beerjug:

Same here, I used to try and justify it every time I bought a new bike, to myself and the wife. As I got older and a little more affluent I gave up, If I want it I buy it. Life’s to short not too. :beerjug:

Too right. My best mate has just been diagnosed with an aggressive prostrate cancer. They're confident they can treat it, but as you say life's too. short. I don't care if I've only had something a couple of months, it's usually been something I've enjoyed and experienced. Bikes are really the only thing I spend my money on.

Too right. My best mate has just been diagnosed with an aggressive prostrate cancer. They're confident they can treat it, but as you say life's too. short. I don't care if I've only had something a couple of months, it's usually been something I've enjoyed and experienced. Bikes are really the only thing I spend my money on.

I wish I had such a carefree attitude to bike purchases .

From 1/4/22 £750 extra trade in allowance on all V85tt except of course, Guardia D'onore. That makes it £1850 more than the Centenario. Going to have to give it some serious thought.

Back
Top Bottom